Outerdawn is seeking an enthusiastic Junior / Graduate Programmer to join our growing team of developers on some very exciting games!
Located in the North Shore of Auckland, Outerdawn is committed to becoming the premier games studio in the southern hemisphere! We have a growing team of industry veterans and talented newcomers working in a fun, dynamic and diverse studio. We are developing multiple new IPs and titles and have room to grow.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior / Graduate programmer to join our team. The role is primarily focused on UI, working closely with our UI artists and technical team to provide industry quality solutions across multiple titles.
What you need:
- Great 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn on the job.
- Demonstratable knowledge of modern Unity, especially UI.
- Enthusiasm for games, including mobile.
- Be an avid gamer.
Favorable skills to also have:
- Experience with Unreal UI.
- Working knowledge of Unity’s upcoming UI solution.
- A demo title showing your UI skills.
What we can do for you:
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Medical Cover
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio!
If required, you may be required to complete a test to showcase your ability.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship