Outerdawn is seeking an experienced Lead Programmer to join our growing team of developers on some very exciting up and coming games! We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Programmer to join our team of engineers to work on some of our current and upcoming new titles. You will be working closely with our designers and artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of our titles.
Located in the North Shore of Auckland, Outerdawn is committed to becoming a premier games studio in the southern hemisphere. We have a growing team of industry veterans and talented newcomers working in a fun, dynamic and diverse studio. We are developing multiple new IPs and titles and have room to grow.
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills? Want to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio? Have a proven track record in shipping high quality mobile titles? If this sounds like you then we have an opening for a Lead Programmer here at Outerdawn. To be considered you must have the following experiences and qualities.
- Experience leading a commercial technical team in delivering a title to market.
- At least 5 years' industry experience within the mobile sector with 2+ shipped titles.
- A passion for producing robust, flexible and extendable gameplay systems in tandem with designers and artists.
- Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience.
- Practical experience across multiple systems e.g. Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc...
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team.
- Understanding of and an ability to communicate the balance between technical & design choices and a willingness help resolve any conflicts to provide the best player experience.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic work attitude and a team player who can integrate well into a fun work culture.
Favorable skills to also have:
What we can do for you:
- A competitive salary.
- Wellness days off.
- Many social activities and events.
- Job development.
- Health insurance.
- Relocation and Visa Assistance.
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio